-By Oluwafemi Ayomide
As teenagers you can achieve success in your life, it really isn’t that hard. Follow the steps below and successful teenage years will follow suit.
(1) Do well in school :No matter how boring you think school is education will help you to be productive member in the society. Strive for excellence in school, try your best, listen to your teachers, do your homework, study and get a good grades. Doing so will help you get into a better university which will enable you be a better person in future.
(2) Figure out your goal in life and work toward it: Start thinking about career you will like to be in but make a good choice base on your interest and strength. This could be your Job for the rest of your life. Challenge yourself and you’ll be surprise what you can accomplish.TO LIVE A SUCCESSFUL
(3) Stay away from trouble: It could ruin your future plans. Avoid peer pressure and ditch the cigarettes, alcohol, masturbation, stealing and pre- marital sex habits. If you are been pressured into anything wrong, walk away. If you can avoid these during your your teens years they’re slot easier to avoid once you get to the university.
HOW TO LIVE A SUCCESSFUL TEENAGE
(4) Treat your parents, teachers and elders with respect :Remember they’re there to help you to be the best you can be. Respect them and value their opinion even if they annoy you sometimes. Keep in mind that they do the things they do because they care for you and want you to be great in life. You do not choose your teachers or family members but you have to treat them nicely and learn how to relate with people now that you are young because when you’re adult you won’t get to choose your boss or your co-workers. So, learn how to relate well with people now.
(5) Keep good company: Friends are there to support you and lift up your spirits. Be with people who make you happy, encourage you and see the great potentials in you, let go of the ones who don’t. Create a group of supportive and loving friends that can help you succeed in life and live your dreams.
(6) Discover what you love most: Take your time to discover a hobby you love doing, it could be reading, writing, singing, cooking, sewing or pottery, It will help you discover your personality. Experiment and discover new things you might be surprise to find out things you really like.
(7) Believe in something: Start believing in a cause; it could be social or environmental issue. With this, you will start forming your own ideas. Stand up for what you believe is right.
(8) Maximize your teen stage to the fullest: You’re only young for a short time and before you know it; you will be an adult. Don’t be like some adults who is full of regret of what they wish they had done right and better while they were younger.
(9) Believe in yourself and your dreams: If you don’t; no one will, you are the first person to patronize yourself of what you sell and carry; after which you can now convince others to join you. Never you look down on your dreams, if you work at it, it will come to pass.
(10) You need Christ if you must go far: The journey of life is too far and rough to embark on without Christ .A life without Christ is full of crises, struggle and pains. There is an open invitation for you today, come to Jesus and enjoy rest on all sides. With Christ you can climb the highest ladder